Orthopedic Corrector 2.0 realigns skeletal system for overall body shape correction.
Tip: BEIGE is suited for outdoor use with shoes on and the WHITE is suited for indoor use.
Modern shoes wreak havoc on the feet. 98 percent of shoes on the market squish your feet into unnatural shapes which, in turn, leads to foot deformations, bunions and other complications.
When your toes are squished, overlapping, or have poor dexterity, it impacts the way you walk, run, and stand. Deformed feet are a common cause of knee, hip, and back problems. It is common to develop abnormal movement patterns in order to compensate for your imbalances.
Bring your foot back to its natural shape, with strong and flexible toes that can help you balance, run, jump and support your weight to keep your body moving functionally for many years to come.
- Three-arch support design evenly distributes pressure across arch, heel and ball. Properly supports the three points to keep subtalar joint mobilization balance.
- Prevents hips and muscle imbalances and fixes knock-knee and bow-leg.
- POSTURE CORRECTION. Straightens hips and prevents muscle imbalance. Corrects knock-knee and bow leg.
- REDUCES PAIN caused by flat feet, Plantar Fasciitis and poor walking posture.
- Improve balance
- Reverse lifelong imbalances
- Improve speed (running and walking)
- Great for those who STAND on their feet for PROLONGED periods of time and the ELDERLY.
- Reduce injury
- FLEXIBLE for all feet size.
- Package Includes: 1 PAIR x Orthopedic Corrector 2.0